Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Mid Week Spitting festival

Tonight we won the Mid Week Crit.  Andy took the win with a solo breakaway on the second last lap, dropping a Jet Fuel rider.  I imagine everyone on the team took a top 20 or very near. In fact, I think it's safe to say that we controlled most of the race tonight.  One of the gentlemen from Jet Fuel  noticed and confirmed for me all the strong work I was putting in at the front, and later at the end of the race he came and told most of our team that our performance was fantatic and animated the entire race.  Basically we are really coming along nicely as a team.  Tonight almost everyone was there for the fast race.  Martin, Joe Acardi, Vito, Marc, Andy, Stan, Marco, Shaw, and me.    No crashes either, except for Erik Davis in the early race.   But who was this dick who was spitting on people?

Uh oh, pee pee

Marco in a glorious breakaway


Stan, Boots, me (black and white team kits)
Marc and me moving up the sides



No comments:

Post a Comment