Friday, August 10, 2012

Canadian Cyclist WOB thread

Sorry everyone, I thought this would be a better outlet than the Canadian Cyclist forum for this topic.  It went a little out of control.  My apologies to anyone who feels they got slandered, and anyone on my team.
I could never have guessed it would get that dirty.

I just thought this would be a forum and fun outlet but it turned very black, very fast.  I think there are a lot of good guys on WOB and also VinylBilt, as well as the entire Master peloton, so I think a lot of the guys who were posting cruel stuff on here represent a small portion of them.   Thanks, and sorry again.

13 comments:

  1. Fuck. And I was starting to enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always thought Vinyl was a flexible material, never knew it was that rigid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sabotaged by CC & GC ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No doubt someone was all boo-hoo-hoo, I'm getting trashed online. Maybe if bitches just behaved themselves, they wouldn't be in the line of fire.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or maybe if bitches had to post their full name they wouldn't act like bitches.

      Delete
    2. Oh snap. Who's calling this bitch a bitch, bitch?

      Delete
  5. I just took it down because it was getting cruel, and out of line. If it stayed clean I would have loved it. I don't like having my team maligned, or WOB without any proof.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well if anything you promoted your blog. Going to try some of these beers you like so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, great way to plug your blog. I'm definitely checking out Castro's Lounge next time I'm downtown.

      Delete
    2. shoot me a message if you are going. I am always up for that place. (unless you were a VinylBilt basher)

      Delete
    3. Also going to that place next time in Toronto. You have promoted that place well.

      Delete
  7. Am I reading the updated Horseshoe schedule right? They've combined S12/M1 fields? That will be fun particularly in the rain with thunderstorms.

    ReplyDelete