Sunday, June 5, 2011

Not a whole lot to write about today.

I rode with the team today.  I think we did just under 100kms.  I was feeling really good.  I took a few good pulls at the front, and tried to give Marco a lead out for the final sprint. It didn't work exactly as planned but we tried, and it was a cool effort.  I wish it was on video.  Hopefully next week I'll be posting the KW Classic race on here as I should be racing with some type of video camera strapped to the bike.



I also traded my 2011 Zipp 303s to Marc for a set of 2009 303's , which would normally seem stupid but mine are so damn wide they won't fit into the chain stays of my Guerciotti .  With that bike being my preferred racing bike I think I need to put my fast wheels on it.  I'll leave the Pinarello for training.



Time for some CP24 news and then bed time.




No comments:

Post a Comment