Monday, January 17, 2011

By the way we have a tradition in my family where we let the child name itself. ABSOLUTLY NOT. Well suit yourself, but my son Spiderman turned out just fine.

This week has been so cold and snowy.  I seem to remember last year at this time going riding in Milton for a several hours and the temperature was fantastic.

Yesterday I got up early and put on the "A Sunday in Hell" DVD and set up my bike.  I rode only for an hour but it was pretty intense.  Again my stupid heartrate monitor isn't working so I had to wing it, which feels pretty bang on anyways.  Why do I even have a computer on my bike? They only ever do half what they are supposed to do at any given time.  

Looks like Kurzawinski is going to have one hell of a Masters team this year.  Our M1 team is going to be a powerhouse .  Actually I think our M2 team is going to dominate as well.  I can't wait to get down to South Carolina for training camp.  I think 2 other friends are coming with us as well.  So there will be some fantastic pictures for the blog.  Not sure which bike to bring.  

Now to see if I can wear out this tire on the trainer while I warm up and watch the rest of Sunday in Hell.

Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment