Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I met my birth parents over the holidays, but did you care????

Ok, here I am with my first blog.  I bet it wasn't even 2 years ago I didn't even know what a blog was or did.  Now I know the shit out of what blogs are.  I imagine my writing will get pretty monotonous to most of the people I direct read this, but most shouldn't worry I won't be grilling anyone on whether or not they have been reading.

I woke up today and fed Maximilian and dropped him off at daycare.  He cried for a minute as he normally does.  I am told he stops after 2 minutes.  I got to my first job, which was re-levelling a 12' snooker table at a local pub, the Crooked Cue.  Possibly the coolest pub in Mississauga.  They have awesome food and even more awesome beers  like Leffe Brun, Duvel, Fruli, and such and such.  As it turned out my trip produced little fruit as the cooks who were supposed to let me in at 9:00am never showed up.  So I went home and got on my bike .

 .

I rode for around an hour today with 15 minutes of that being a fast but easy spin.  Then I got to business with the business.  I may occasionally detail some of my training rides. Regardless, today was good.  I was soaked.  I watched 2 full episodes of season 4 30Rock.  Although I don't have the energy to laugh much.

1 comment:

  1. I am drinking a strong beer at the moment. It is a quad from Holland. I also have strong legs....

    ReplyDelete