Thursday, August 30, 2012

Insanity is what I am/ Shower Beers

Say my name!!!!!!!   I am the man who killed Gus Fring!!!!!

I just wanted to get that out of the way.



A frequent and consistent phenomenon in my life is the process of winding down apres work (as they say in french)  and in doing so  who doesn't enjoy a tasty and refreshing shower beer?  Whomever said that showers are just for having unprotected sex with girls you met on www.benaughty.com?   C'mon....the shower can be a wondrous (correct spelling BTW) for engaging in 1 of many activites.  1. you can wash all the days dirt off of your body. 2. you can shave your legs and/or balls, if that's how you choose to live your life.....or you can just stand there , with old Slayer blasting in the background and drink on .  The boiling hot water is the prefect juxtaposition to the cold as hell beer that is pouring down your thoat.  I don't even fuck around with just a bottle like a farmer would do, I bring  the proper glass or a near perfect accompanying   glass.  You heard me punchy.



The kid likes his beer in the shower.  Anyone who says that its retarded or anything less than totally awesome is a moron ., because you shouldn't really put any stipulation on when quality beers are to be consumed.  A hot or even cold shower is only made better by an accompanying cold beer.

Anyways.................I rode the Morning Glory ride/race this morning at 5:40am.  I love these guys.  Genius's!!!!  Anyone who organizes a bike race at that time is pretty AOK in my books.   Todays loop was awesome and my heartrate was insane.  In fire, baptized.  Wipe the virtue from your eyes.  It's my new goal to get more and even stronger racers to frequent this awesome race.

Men with Balls




No comments:

Post a Comment